Sunday, February 7, 2010

Please state if the following statement is true or false:?

Three books in the Catholic and Orthodox Eastern canons are named after women heroines, while the Protestant canon only has 2 books named afte women heroines.Please state if the following statement is true or false:?
Heroines, it's like you are suggesting they wear capes or something.


The Christian Bible does have books that the Holy Spirit found it important for us to know, and yes we do have women named after some of those books.Please state if the following statement is true or false:?
I hope it true because I hate lies.
What's your point? Frue.
I think that's true (not positive) but I am positive that it's irrelevant
T R U E.
I don't know if that is true or false, because I don't know the names of all the catholic books - but I can say, that the protestant canon did not exclude the catholic books because of gender, because there are many more male-named books that the protestants exclude than female ones...... the exclusion is based on whether or not the books had theological weight to them.
tralse.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment