Monday, February 8, 2010

Plz someone help me with this statement, is it true or false ...?

Based on I.Q. tests given to members of different professions, pastors scored the lowest. The intelligence of some pastors is equivalent to that of an adult monkey, or a 3 year old child. Some border on retardation.Plz someone help me with this statement, is it true or false ...?
People like Benny Hinn have to be smarter than that to manipulate so many people.Plz someone help me with this statement, is it true or false ...?
If those pastors were of a 3-year old intelligence what then of the thousands in their congregations. Just look at TBN.
Foxfire - As to what pastors might study in college: My dad is a pastor; he was pre-med. My husband is, too; he was engineering. My brother was environmentalism and law enforcement; yep, a pastor! My older brother was a music major and a drop out, is now a pastor, and is possibly the smartest of us all. (I am a stay-at-home mom, but I majored in mathematics!)





I'd be flabbergasted if the test were actually real. And I don't get flabbergasted often.
As in any proofession there are smart people and stupid ones....


As for intelegence I do believe that atheists as a whole are smarter....
What is the statement?
I really have my doubts about that. I'm not a religious person, and i've met some folks who, if they were any more stupid, would have to be watered, but none of them were pastors.
I bet it was hardly a fair test. Did it have questions about the Bible as well as questions about science? I seriously doubt it.





If you gave a mathemetician a test based on history, chances are very good they would flunk it. Give a historian a physics test, and they would also probably flunk it..





Give a scientist a test on religion and they would flunk it.





People have strengths in different areas. A person who is called to be a pastor won't be getting degrees in physics, would they? They would be getting degrees in theology.





This is obviously a heavily biased question without any foundation of proof or evidence.
You need to back that up with evidence. Koresh and Jones were very intelligent, just evil. Serial killers are usually very intelligent. Hitler was a genius, but evil. I.Q. isn't just about intelligence. Some people can be great in math, others great painters. Many people have very deep thoughts but don't have good communication skills. Intelligence is very subjective.
Do you have evidence to backup this statement? I'd be interested in seeing it. It doesn't matter if I think it is true or not, its the evidence I am interested in.
If it was an acurate test, it must be true. No wonder the sermons are boring.








On a serious note there are fools and intellects in every profession.
just forget that 4 now
that is a fake atheist test answer.





first off, IQ has nothing to do with book smarts nor even intelligence. It has to do with out side the box thinking.





a garbage man can have an IQ of 130 where a doctor could be only a 115. just means the garbage man is a better problem solver. reading books, going to college, etc does not create IQ.
It's too good to be true. I don't believe those figures.
What species of monkey? Some of those monkeys are pretty bright. I heard one is even capable of running a government, although quite poorly, but not bad for a monkey.
What's your point?
Pastors are stupid because they preach religion before actually studying it. Religion MAJORS (the intelligent religious people) in college came in second on top ten majors that score the highest on LSAT's. Benny Hinn? I didn't know that guy had a brain.
i do not believe what you said is true.
I don't think this is true.
Pastors only look for easy greener pastrures.Its the easiest way of life to avoid the sufferings while living one.You dont have to slog it out in the world....just preach,if you have the gift of the gab

No comments:

Post a Comment