Sunday, February 7, 2010

Is this statement about love true or false?

';You cannot be invovled with someone who does not have self love.Immature people don't know who they are,thus it's hard for the to love you like you need to be if they don't love themselves';Is this statement about love true or false?
:) When someone who don't love themselves, it might not be that they are immature, it might just meant they are not ready to enter a relationship.





Might be that person need your encouragement, time and space to discover their sense of worth. I was one a person with no self worth, I was lucky enough to have my first boyfriend who pull me out of the swamp.





I guess the reason they are not ready for a relationship is that since they do not realize who they really are, they might not even know what they want. There are still issues form his/her past that he/she is dealing with now which might took him/her lots of emotions, which mean it is not a good timing for him/her to date. Otherwise, he/she will just bring the past issues into the new relationship or get higly depended on you to provide him/her a stable emotional balance. And you never want that. You want to first help him/her found his/herself, and encourage him/her to be indepedent.





Yes, you always would want to start relationship with those who know what they really want, otherwise, you might get hurt because of their indecision.Is this statement about love true or false?
you don't have to love your self .....just be happy and contented with who and what you are .... and if your not happy you will treat everyone badly whether you love them or not
That is partly true. However, I bet there are people out there who can love others while hating themselves.
I think it's completely true.





I liked this boy for over a year.. and I well wasn't the happiest person ever... I hated myself... I starved myself, cut myself, and he knew it...





but I eventually grew up, started loving myself... found God... and just finally loved myself and accepted my flaws...





it was then when he noticed me... he asked me out... and now we've been together for 6 months!
I think that it is right that if you cannot love someone more than you love yourself and put their needs ahead of yours always then, yes, you don't really love that person.
I think it is true, but who knows...love is tricky
false
I don't know about ';self-love';, but people do have to be happy with themselves and have self-esteem before being able to deal with anyone else in their lives.
Nooo...


your loved one can def help you to love yourself.


Happened to me..





It does help and its easier if you already love yourself!
i would say yes it is true cuz at one time i had this problem i didnt love myself and was insecure about alot of things but as i am getting older i have realized that i wasn't loving myself so i took a break from dating to find myself and figure out things about myself and i can say that it has done a great deal for my current relationship and it's not necessarily immature people just people that are lost and don't know themselves so again i would say yes it's hard to love someone if you don't truly know and love yourself first
sooooooooo true
some of it's true
true

No comments:

Post a Comment